Photo Credit: Candace Smith www.candacesmithphotography.com
Listen to 4 audio lessons and meditations with me to help you learn grounded and practical tools to cultivate radiance, vitality, awareness, and feminine energy.
You'll learn meditations, practices and tools to cultivate, sustain, and free up energy and vitality in your life so that you can feel connected, centered, grounded, and at home inside your body.
In each lesson I guide you through a luscious meditation practice to awaken your sensual body, your feminine wisdom, and help you feel
Centered. Grounded. Calm. Peaceful. Powerful. Connected. Wise. At home inside your own sweet body.
Each Lesson is a transmission direct from me to you, and really, source through me to you. Each Lesson will activate and nourish something inside of you. Each Lesson will build on the last as I introduce you into the practices and tools of cultivating feminine power, wisdom, radiance, and groundedness.
This is training for those who wish to be female heart warriors, for those who wish to deepen their visceral embodiment of the divine feminine, for those who wish to be living examples of radiant, alive, dynamic women.
Here are the lessons and guided meditations you will receive
Energy Basics: Lessons and Meditations
Calling your energy back, plugging energy leaks, and connecting to your core physically
* If you want to feel at home in your own body and safe, then you have to understand what else OTHER than you can be inside of it and your energetic container. The concept of containers is very important for cultivating a strong feminine creative energy and making fertile ground for new relationships, new growth, conceiving a child, and healing any illness in your body.
Gratitude, the flow of life. Extended Guided meditation and body scan
* Gratitude is our natural state of being. It really is, only it gets muddied up by other voices and emotions that drag us around. When we live in gratitude we are living in relation and connection to all things. Our whole inner experience of life is totally different. And you can access it and start cultivating it Now :)
Sacred rage, anger, and feeling your emotions as a key to authentic boundaries, clarity, and self expression
* If you have issues expressing your boundaries, you suppress your anger, you feel like others walk all over you, and you never get what you want or need, this is a very important topic. Learning how to have right boundaries and clarity will strengthen your container and help you feel more safe in your body and in the world. This will help your healing process, your fertility journey, your dream partner journey, or career journey... cause when you have a container and your inner most being know's you'll honor it and tend to to what you love, those voices and people in your head start to cooperate with you in a different way and quiet down.
Listening to the wisdom of your body, discerning the YES and the NO of your wombspace and grounding in a daily practice
* How to listen and WHERE to listen from is key. Learning to discern what is a yes and what is a no... what is bullshit and what is real is like the holy grail. This last class covers this and offers a practice you can do daily to begin to ground your energy and clear away unnecessary garbage from your system.
Note: I recorded this series live over 4 weeks to a group of women in the Summer of 2015.
How these lessons came about: These lessons are the product of the practices I was utilizing from my own 9 years of study after a breakup and very big life transition that landed me back at my parents home feeling unsure of my path and incredibly vulnerable. I dug deep within myself and began my own process with my inner guidance, my own menstrual cycle and some guidance from old teachers to clear out old energy and patterns from my last relationship, my experience of men, and my old "life". What I began doing intuitively I noticed was very similar to protocols for helping women become pregnant with a child, these are the energetic and spacial practices that can go along with nutritional guidance that also occurs in a clearing out practice. Over a few days and weeks as I continued my practice I felt lighter, more clear, had more energy, and felt more in tune with myself, my heart, and where I wanted to go next. I had so much compassion and love for myself, so much gentleness. It was very profound. You're experience will most likely be different as we are on different. Let it be a helpful tool on your pathway.
Some Reasons you may take this course:
* You are a highly sensitive person and want to feel more at ease and in control in your environment.
* Ready and wanting to clear away the overlay of old relationships, sexual partners, jobs, towns, patterns etc so that you can feel yourself, your clarity, and your desires moving forward, free of other's input and energy distracting you.
* Beginning a process of making fertile ground to conceive a child
* Ready to make space for a new partner
* Feeling generally stuck and stagnant and not clear about your life or direction
* Wanting a deep dive into the sacred feminine
** I am not a medical doctor and none of my programs promises that you will get pregnant. This course is meant as a spiritual tool and guidepost to be used at your own discretion. Please consult your health practitioner if you have concerns about doing this course.
"Lauren Sheehan is a beautiful example of a woman in tune with herself, and with the cycles that flow through life. I highly recommend her service as an expert in the ways of the feminine. Trust and surrender to her wisdom."
The work Lauren stewards, which she calls “The Feminine Rhythm”, is a call to women to remember how to honor, care for, and respect the beauty of their female bodies, souls and natural cycles. Her passion is to inspire women to make lives that mean something to them and remember the deep art of slowness, presence, care and nurturing that come from the feminine spirit.
Her work helps women who want to heal from shame, wounding, trauma to her feminine creative center and find sustainable self acceptance, the ability to love and be loved by others, experience pleasure, orgasm, healthy sexuality, confidence and to clearly communicate her needs, desires, and boundaries to those around her. (Female Creative Center Wounds include: Grief from failed relationships, loss, death, birth trauma, eating disorders, infertility, lost feminine organs, sexual trauma, menstrual disorders, adrenal fatigue etc)
She’ll teach you sustainable practices to awaken your sensuality, your creativity, and to couragously slow down and honor your body as sacred.
She’ll help you navigate your way back to natural kindness towards yourself, wisdom in living in sync with your cycles, and cultivating healthy loving partnerships.
By cultivating a tangible love for self, trusting our own bodies, and healing patterns and wounds that leave us untrusting, over giving, shut down, bitter, exhausted and resentful, women can learn to let their bodies be the spiritual guide they are meant to be and experience their natural joy, creativity, and generosity.
She mentors a small number of women privately, holds seasonal retreats and teaches classes on the menstrual cycle and understanding the femaie landscape and energy system.
She has been teaching and studying this work for 10 years and continues to live it in her daily life growing a family and learning to love and be loved in Colorado.
You can find her and her free 5 day audio course on feminine presence at www.femininerhythm.com